Friday, April 11, 2008

Easter 2008

The family shot. We never got Jack to look at the camera.
My favorite shot!
Sitting still for a moment.
Climbing on the slide in my Sunday best.
Trying to push this thing. :-) I love his expression.

Hello All. It has been quite a while since we last wrote. Life is just busy, as I know everyone can relate. We had a good Easter weekend here in Daphne. I had friend snap some shots after church. We just recently joined our church here. It is called Eastern Shore Presbyterian and it is a good place to call our church home. We are thankful for it. Jack is doing pretty well. We just made it through another cold/fever virus. We have an appointment with an allergist on Monday. He has lots of trouble with coughing and a runny nose. I am hoping the visit will shed some light on his situation. Jack is a pure joy. Tonight he walked in the kitchen and just gave me a kiss. It makes all the days when he throws temper tamtrums worth it. He loves to make animal sounds and blow kisses. But most of all, he loves to play with trucks and trains.


Hope you enjoy the pics. We wish we could keep up with everyone more.


Love, Betsy, John and Jack

1 comment:

th77hunter said...

Love the new pictures...good looking family! Love and miss you!