Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where Have We Been?

John and Jack at the Fairhope Pier.
Some of John's most recent catch.

Here we are with Rachel, John's sister from DC. Her in-laws live in Mobile so we get to usually see them twice over the holidays. They stopped by our house for a visit. Logan just turned one this January.

It has been almost two months since I have entered a blog. The past few weeks have been quite busy. Many of you know, I have started working part-time since November. I nanny two to three times a week for two little boys, ages 21 months and 3 and have picked up a night a week at the Chic-Fil-A. When I nanny, I get to take Jack with me, which is a huge blessing. The family I work for is great and he enjoys playing with the boys. Jack and I have also has quite a month since Christmas fighting colds and stuff. He had RSV (a respiriatory virus) and was put in the hospital for a couple of days at the beginning of January. We have both had ear infections and colds. John has managed to stay well through all this. Jack is definitely on the upswing as am I.

We have taken many pictures and had great visits with both sides of the family; however, I have only downloaded a few. Jack got a great video camera for his birthday, but I haven't figured out how to download pictures yet.

Above are a few from December.




No comments: